A majority of the worlds electricity supply is generated from fossil fuels such as coal, oil and natural gas. These energy sources face challenges such as ever increasing prices and long term sustainability. Due to these and other concerns, consumers are looking at Renewable Energy sources for the future.
Solar Power Generation is one of the fastest growing Renewable sources of electricity in the world today.
What are the advantages of solar power generation:
- Less dependent on fossil fuels: Solar power generation does not require fossil fuels so there is less demand on this valuable resource.
- Less impact on the environment: Solar power generation has less impact on the environment compared to other sources of power production.
- Supplement your electricity supply: Running off your solar system during the day will reduce your electricity costs.
- Power utility incentives: Soon to be introduced laws will allow users to feed back into the grid at retail prices.
- Flexibility and Scalability: Units of any size can be installed depending on your requirements and added onto at a later stage if required. Panels fitted at your premises on the roof top or on ground.
Our product range includes:
- Single and three phase sine wave UPS (875va to 250kva).
- Single phase solar hybrid sine wave (500va – 1400va) with integrated charge controller.
- Single and three phase solar PCU (1kw – 100kw)
- PV solar panels (80w – 250w)
- Charge Controllers (6A – 60A) PWM-LED and MPPT.
- Batteries – maintenance free and tubular (7.2ah – 220ah).
- Battery trolleys and floor/wall mount cabinets.
- Line interactive UPS (600va – 1000va).
- Solar home lamps.
Our services include:
- On-site energy audit to establish your solar requirements.
Get a quote now